Will you be our new colleague?
At Vipack we’re always looking for (hidden) talent.
At Vipack you contribute to the development, production or supply of products to leading retailers, nationally and internationally. When you walk into one of these retailers, you’ll find the end product on their shelves. You helped made this happen. Sounds cool, right?
Is your dream job not one of the job vacancies listed, but do you think you could be helpful to us? Send an open job application to firstname.lastname@example.org and who knows, we may see each other soon!
Vipack B.V. is a successful, international company that develops, produces and sells liquid detergents and ‘rinse-off’ cosmetics to the European retail market. Together with its customers, Vipack designs product and product packaging and develops creative ideas into market-ready concepts, with which customers can strengthen their own brands. Vipack does this with a committed team of 90 employees in Limburg, the Netherlands.
With the takeover by the current owner (end of 2018), the organisation is being revitalised and plans for further expansion abroad, new innovative production lines and further professionalisation of the organisation are emerging. To help realise these ambitious growth plans and to help expand Vipack, we are looking for a
What do we expect?
- Keeping the administration up-to-date together with your team
- Further optimising the processes and the set-up of the administration together
- Month-end closing, including preparation of various tax returns
- Monitoring KPIs and noticing and analysing deviations
- You will develop, maintain and help provide the monthly management information and you will prepare analyses and forecasts for the story behind the numbers
- Co-organisation of the planning & control cycle
- Co-assessing budget proposals and testing them against the guidelines
- You participate in the budgeting process of the departments and the whole company
- Taking care of year-end closing and preparation of audit
- You identify developments in the field of legislation, regulations and guidelines and make an active contribution to complying with them.
- You act as project leader of (sub)projects
What do we require?
Education at Higher Educational level, with a focus on Business Economics, Finance & Control, Accountancy
2-5 years experience in a similar position, ready for a 2nd step in career
Good analytical and communication skills
Proactive and strong in optimisation of processes and controls
Works in a structured and accurate way
Competence “working together”: contributing to a common result by optimally aligning one’s own qualities and interests with those of a colleague or the company
Flexible, highly numerical, with an eye for detail and independent
Knowledge of and experience in working with Exact Globe and Excel, knowledge of and experience with Power-BI is a plus.
What are we offering?
- A challenging and varied full time job in a pleasant working environment
- A market-conforming salary and secondary employment conditions
- 30 leave days
Please email your CV with a short cover letter to email@example.com for the attention of Eric Hesp, Finance Manager.